Thursday, April 12, 2007

Some Silly, Random Things About Me

Per Mrs. B's request in her post, here's my list. It's not much, but I'm short on time. I'll add more as they come to mind.

*I have to have Chapstick on my lips before bed. Otherwise, I can't sleep and have to get up and put some on.

*If I don't write something down on a list to be done, it doesn't get done. I hardly ever remember something to do unless it's written down.

*I love raw cookie dough or cake batter. (I know...raw eggs and all of that! But I still love it!)

*I talk to my mom at least once a day on the phone.

*I talk to Keith at least 3 times a day while he's at work.

*I don't like "squishy" foods because of the way they feel in my mouth when I'm chewing. Especially mushrooms or cucumbers.

That's all I can think of for now! This was fun!

3 comments:

Cherish the Home said...

LOL, thanks for joining in the fun Johanna, this was great!

I do the same as your number one.--I put my chapstick on after I brush my teeth at night! (o:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found you through Mrs. B's blog! I did this as well ;). I talk to my husband twice a day from his job! ;). Good post ;).

Samantha said...

Hi Johanna,
It was fun to read your list. I can relate to the food texture issue!