Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Busy Day!

This day has been full! I've had laundry and cleaning to do, plus we are participating in our neighborhood garage sale on the 28th, which means a lot of decluttering! The medicine I'm on either leaves me with a headache or the "blahs", so getting things done has been a challenge. Not to mention, I've been very clumsy today! I don't know why; sometimes I just have days like that. I hit my funny bone on the wall while putting laundry away. Ouch! It's still sore!

In the midst of all of this, my heart has been so saddened by all that is going on at Virginia Tech. Keith is a VT alumni and we spent yesterday in shock over this tragedy. I can't imagine the pain and despair these parents and other family members are feeling. I do pray that the Lord will comfort them in His own special way.

Well, break time is over! The floors need sweeping...

If I'm MIA for a few days, don't be surprised. I really want to get as much in this garage sale as possible to bring in some extra (but much needed!) money, so that will require less computer time. :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Prayers for you and Keith. This tragedy is just terrible and I pray the Lord brings much healing over the next weeks, months and years to those that lost loved ones.

All the best to you as you prepare for the garage sale!

Blessings.

Samantha said...

It's hard to watch the news right now because it's so much to take in. Very sad.

I wish we had neighborhood sales here! I seems like I have so much junk to get rid of, but I'm not sure if there's enough to have a garage sale. Hope everything goes well for you in the sale!

Cherish the Home said...

I miss you Johanna--I hope you're OK. (o: